Financial Planning Jokes : Extra ordinary future planning

Once an oldman was waiting for train.
A young man came to him and asked time.
Oldman refused to tell the time.
Boy asked the reason.

Oldman said : If i tell you the time, then u will ask my name,job etc.
Then i will ask about you, both of us will be frank.
By chance u may get a seat with me.
Then u may get down at my station.
My daughter will come to receive me.
She will meet you. She is beautiful.
You may fall in love with her. she too.
Then she may insist me to marry you.
And i am sorry, I don't want such a poor son-in-law who doesn't even have its own watch to see time.

You May also like :
Financial Planning Jokes : New - York Banker and a Pakistani
Financial Planning Jokes : Better Financial Planning

No comments:

Post a Comment